3D Text generator
In this page, the text you input to the following text area
will be 3 dimensional text image like the above one.
You just need to input your favorite text and hit "Generate"
button, then it will generate 3d text image. Just try it.
There are many options to specify how the image looks.
If you want to modify the look of the text image,
you can specify text size, the texture of the image, font etc.
The created images are deleted once a day, so if you want to keep the image,
you MUST download it to your computer.
In order to download the generated image to your computer,
just click your right mouse button on the image and select"save image as...".
I use the following software to build this page.
Thanks for the people who wrote above great software.
Most of difficult things are done in these software, and I just assembled
these software by perl script. If you think this page is interesting,
the writers of above software should have the honor.
- Ray-Tracing software POVRAY
- 3D Text Object generator Font3D (link unknown)
- Graphics file format converter.
- If your text does not fit in the image, you NEED to
change the scale of the text to fit the text in the image.
If you enlarge the image size, the size of the text also becomes
larger, and you cannot fit the text in the image.
- If you get a message which says "Another person is using ...."
please wait for a while and try it again.
Since this is a bit "heavy" program, I only allow to run 1 process
at a time.
- The images generated in this page are COMPLETELY FREE for any use.
- However, I'd like to know where you use the images, and also I hope
you to make a link to this page from your page.
So if you like, please
let me know your URL and make a link!
Last updated 1/30/97
Copyright by T.Ikegawa 1997