Notes for using 3DLogo
- After V0.80 or later, you can add, delete and modify a object for imaging. Please refer
"About 3dlogo object" document for 3dlogo objects details.
- After V0.80 or later, You can specify the location of the camera. The camera always looks at the location (0,0,0) from the camera location, and takes a picture around there.
Most of the 3Dlogo objects are located around the location(0,0,0), if you increase the distance between the point(0,0,0) and your camera, the image you see is zoomed-out, and you can see the wider space.
- After V0.80 or later, the 3dlogo initially loads some objects. They are just for example, so if you do not need them, please delete those objects.
- If some objects are overflowed from the image, you can either reduce the objects size by changing the scale of the objects, or zoom-out your camera.
- After V0.80 or later, you can choose PNG as a output format. You can also have transparent or interlaced PNG. Also, the default output format has been changed to PNG.
- There are a lot of textures for the objects. They come from pov-ray3.6 texture libraries. The site
POV-Ray Texture Library 4.0 has nice examples to use the textures, so
you can refer the site to use these textures.
- Anti-Aliasing setting takes long time to render the image, so please set it off for trial imaging,
and turn it on only for final imaging.
- After V0.80 or later, you can specify the light source location, type, intensity etc. please refer the
Pov-ray light source manual for detail.
- You can also use second and third light sources. they can be turned off if you like.
- The image directory includes recently generated images. You can see it at any time.